Welcome to my online portfolio. Here you can find examples of my work, and descriptions of the various projects I’ve completed over the course of my career as writer, editor and digital communications professional. My work to date includes:
- Freelance consultant at Havas SO
- Including work on the Reckitt Sustainability Report, 2021
- Web consultant at UCLan, helping launch a brand-new data-driven website in December 2020
- Communications professional at Lancaster University
- Building websites for all nine colleges, plus other departments including the Chaplaincy Centre and OED.
- Editing the LIRA centre newsletter
- Editing the weekly My Lancaster newsletter for students over a period of three years.
- Nominated for the ‘Outstanding Achievement’ award at the Lancaster University Staff Awards 2019.
- Regional winner in the ‘Student Employee of the Year’ awards 2017.
- Widely published in the healthcare press, including: Dentistry, The Probe, DH&T, Private Dentistry, PPD, GP Magazine, Management in Practice, Practice Business.
- Communications Officer for the IT Department at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Web Editor for the Faculty of Social and Applied Sciences at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Also appointed web editor for the UK Institute for Migration Research (UK-IMR).
- Content Writer for NASDAQ listed MMORPG publisher ChangYou.com.
- Author of The Darkest Hour (ISBN: 978-1-912615-64-3).
- Author of The Powers that be trilogy (ISBN: 978-0956615800).
- Product test reviewer for PGUK.
- Blogger on www.limebirduk.wordpress.com.
- Writer / Reviewer on www.thefilmpilgrim.com.
- Reviewer on www.nintendolife.com.
- Author of an extensive online guide to PC game Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun.
To browse my portfolio, please follow the menu links at the top of the page. For more detailed information on any of the projects I have worked on, please contact me.
I am currently reading for a PhD in English Literature at Lancaster University. Find out more about my research and my academia-based work by following the links below: