During my time as an academic I have attended and presented at many conferences, workshops and other events. See a list of recent activities below.
- The Human Body and World War II, University of Oxford (23–24 March 2018) [speaker]
- ‘War and the satire of the body: The Vol-Amp movement in Bernard Wolfe’s Limbo’
- Exploring Identity: Between Being and Belonging, University of Liverpool (25–26 October 2017) [organiser and speaker]
- ‘Digital Marketing for Academics’
- ‘Artificial Identity: AI Subjectivity in the Far Future’
- Iredell Law Conference, Lancaster University (7 July 2017) [speaker]
- ‘Beyond the Horizon: Law, Exception and Conflict in Outer Space’
- Current Research in Speculative Fiction, University of Liverpool (9 June 2017) [speaker]
- ‘“Future Soldiers”: the Soldier, the Citizen and the State’
- life.theory.death Derrida symposium, Lancaster University (17 May 2017)
- Postgraduate Research Conference, Lancaster University (6 May 2017)
- Performing Fantastika, Lancaster University (28–29 April 2017)
- The Body of War: Drones and Lone Wolves, The Storey, Lancaster (24–25 November 2016)
- Creative Humanities: Thinking, Making and Meaning, RNCM (19–20 October 2016)
- Deterrence & Assurance Academic Alliance Launch Workshop, Lancaster University (1 March 2017)
- TTAC #2, University of Liverpool (1 Aug 2017)
- TTAC #1, Lancaster University (26 May 2017)
You can see my online output on the TTAC21 website.
Postgraduate Research Conference, Lancaster University (12 May 2018)
More details can be found on the Graduate College website.
Exploring Identity: Between Being and Belonging, University of Liverpool and FACT (25–26 October 2017)