Welcome to my online portfolio. Here you can find examples of my work, and descriptions of the various projects I’ve completed over the course of my career as writer, editor and digital communications professional. My achievements to date include:
- Student Communications professional at Lancaster University, helping to compile the weekly My Lancaster newsletter.
- Nominated for the ‘Outstanding Achievement’ award at the Lancaster University Staff Awards 2019.
- Regional winner in the ‘Student Employee of the Year’ awards 2017.
- Led several high profile online projects including websites for six of the nine colleges at Lancaster University, the Chaplaincy Centre, and Lancaster’s newly-launched Institute for Curriculum Enhancement.
- Widely published in the healthcare press, including: Dentistry, The Probe, DH&T, Private Dentistry, PPD, GP Magazine, Management in Practice, Practice Business.
- Communications Officer for the IT Department at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Web Editor for the Faculty of Social and Applied Sciences at Canterbury Christ Church University.
- Also appointed web editor for the UK Institute for Migration Research (UK-IMR).
- Content Writer for NASDAQ listed MMORPG publisher ChangYou.com.
- Author of The Darkest Hour (ISBN: 978-1-912615-64-3).
- Author of The Powers that be trilogy (ISBN: 978-0956615800).
- Product test reviewer for PGUK.
- Blogger on www.limebirduk.wordpress.com.
- Writer / Reviewer on www.thefilmpilgrim.com.
- Reviewer on www.nintendolife.com.
- Author of an extensive online guide to PC game Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun.
To browse my portfolio, please follow the menu links at the top of the page. For more detailed information on any of the projects I have worked on, please contact me.