In July 2020, I took on some consultancy work for the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) to support the launch of a new university website and brand ready for the start of the new academic year.
This work was conducted remotely for the most part, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, and I was able to share my expertise with stakeholders and members of the digital team to help produce a data-driven website that includes many features designed to surface relevant content across the site, and future-proof against common errors.
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the University.
- Organised and managed Information Architecture for entire website.
- Audit and consolidation of old content.
- Managed the work of agency staff, including training induction.
- Developed Contensis user guides for staff.